Hold your Next Corporate Retreat at Safari West...
An Authentic African Experience!
If you're not a camper, don't be scared off by our tents! We have thirty tents and they have more in common with an African Lodge than the nearest canpground! Guests may choose from one king size bed, king size bed with double size bunk beds, or two double beds. View photos of our tent cabins.
• Pillow top beds
• Private bathrooms
• Polished hardwood floors
• Handmade hardwood furniture
• African inspired decor
• Private deck with tables and chairs
• Continental breakfast included
Dining In the Savannah Cafe
We offer BBQ-Style buffet lunches and dinners, featuring grilled meats from our outdoor grill, chef’s choice of delectable seasonal vegetables, fresh green salads, fresh fruit , all topped off with dessert of the day. We will also accommodate our vegetarian guests with notification at booking.
Safari West also offers a diverse selection of Sonoma & Napa County wines as well as a selection of excellent beers.
We offer two group meeting spaces with plenty of room for breakout sessions. You may inquire with our group business consultant regarding groups of 100 or less people.
• Seating for presentations for up to 100 people or comfortable dining for 65 people
• Projector/Screen with AV Equipment
• Wireless Internet
• Large handcrafted tables with authentic safari décor
• Can accommodate seating for 35 people
• Covered gazebo with overhead fans and outdoor lighting, perfect for a meeting that transitions to a casual dinner
• Gazebo surrounded by exotic bird enclosures and stands of bamboo for privacy.
Enjoy your time out of the office with a safari adventure! Please see below to find the tour that fits your time and corporate budget.
• Classic Safari Tours (tour times 9am, 10am, 1pm, 2pm & 4pm.) 10% Corporate Discount Available for qualified groups based upon availability.
• Private Safari (group exclusivity) Starts out at $680 for a group of ten. Wine, beer and appetizers available for an additional cost.
Other Safari West activities to consider for your corporate retreat are animal presentations, Swedish massages in your tent and private wine tastings.
Contact our corporate group business consultants for more details to schedule your retreat.
Diane Farris, (707) 566-3622.
Corrine Bishop, (707) 566-3613